Friday, November 8, 2013

In Touch with Karen Rose Smith e-zine is posted! #Contest #microboom wireless speaker

Hi, everyone! The holiday edition of my e-zine is now posted. This is my insider newsletter with my latest projects, release info, photos and...a contest every edition.  For this holiday edition, I'm giving away a Microboom wireless speaker that you can use with your Iphones, Ipads, Androids, Kindle Fires and almost anything with bluetooth capability.  I have one of these and I can't believe the volume that comes out of this little 2 1/4 inch speaker.  My audiobooks as well as music are enhanced to a higher level.

I've included photos in this edition of the wolves at the wolf sanctuary we visited as well as photos of our cats. You'll also find an original cookie recipe I developed for the December release of my first mystery from Kensington--STAGED TO DEATH.

IN TOUCH with KAREN ROSE SMITH newsletter

Enjoy reading.  Sign up to follow so you don't miss an issue!

Best,
Karen



©2013 Karen Rose Smith



Karen Rose Smith's romance website 
Karen Rose Smith's mystery website

No comments: