Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Storyfinds--Explore #authors and #books during Romantic Suspense week!


Are you looking for great new authors and summer reads?  Do you like Romantic Suspense?  Then I'm suggesting a website for you to visit--Storyfinds.  Storyfinds is spotlighting HER SISTER in their themed Romantic Suspense week from July 21 to the 27th.  You will not only find HER SISTER, but other books you might want to consider reading.  You can click on the badge below or the one on the right to zip to my page on Storyfinds.  Once you arrive at my page, you can check out other romantic suspense books for the week as well as the daily special and a free read.  I'd love to hear about the books you find there. Please come back and comment and let me know what new book or new author you've discovered!

No comments: