Sunday, July 7, 2013

An Invitation To Join Team Caprice, #Mystery series



I'm inviting you to join TEAM CAPRICE which is a "street team" for my Caprice De Luca mystery series which will be released by Kensington Books.

Just what is a street team and what do members do?

A street team is a loyal group of readers who want to spread the word about an author, book, series or all of the above!  Street team members can help authors spread the word about a book by sharing on Facebook, tweeting and retweeting on Twitter, pinning on Pinterest, or sharing news on blogs.  Your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble are appreciated, too.  The choice of what you'd like to do is up to you!

I appreciate each and every one of my readers.  Twenty years ago when my first book was released, I earned romance readers one at a time. Now I'd like to do the same with mystery readers.  If you become part of TEAM CAPRICE, you will be the first to know about a new release, the first to glimpse my covers, the first to hear about the plot of my latest mystery.  The object of each member of the team is to create discussion, fanfare or quiet recommendation for the mysteries and the series.

As a thank you for your help in creating a buzz, I'll send involved members tokens of my appreciation from signed cover flats, to advance copies, to retro souvenirs my sleuth Caprice enjoys--like Beatles refrigerator magnets--to cute kitty and doggie mementos.  Caprice adores animals and takes in strays.  Anyone can join TEAM CAPRICE, but due to present postage costs, swag will only be mailed to United States members.

You can sign up for street TEAM CAPRICE on the form on my website by clicking HERE and filling in the form.  I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have if you email me by clicking on "CONTACT KAREN" on my website's homepage or at karen@karenrosesmith.com.  I will be accepting the first 20 requests to belong to TEAM CAPRICE.  After the initial launch, I hope to increase the size of the team.  I'll send confirmation of your acceptance into the launch team.

I hope this will be a fun and rewarding adventure for all.

Again, you can become part of my TEAM CAPRICE by clicking JOIN STREET TEAM CAPRICE and filling in the form.

©2013 Karen Rose Smith


Preorder STAGED TO DEATH on Amazon

Caprice and Dylan, Book 1


IN TOUCH with KAREN ROSE SMITH ezine

Karen Rose Smith's romance website 
Karen Rose Smith's mystery website

No comments: