Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2015 Newsletter IN TOUCH with KAREN ROSE SMITH, recipes, news, photos and more!

I have lots of news for January!  My Caprice De Luca mystery series is going strong and book 3 will be released February 1. More about the book in IN TOUCH this month.

Do you need a Valentine's Day cookie recipe?  Try TRIPLE CHOCOLATE DIVINE cookies in my newsletter.  Whenever I have a mystery release, I develop a recipe for my readers in addition to those in the book itself.  I hope you enjoy these deeply chocolate cookies.

If you like kitty photos, there are plenty in the newsletter.  Find updated pics of Halo's kittens along with adventures of the outdoor strays who stop by to visit.  This month I also have a link to my blog on feral shelters.

I hope you enjoy my newsletter and also join me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to connect and chat.

Have a wonderful new year!





©2015 Karen Rose Smith

No comments: