Monday, November 25, 2013

Coffee With A #Canine? by Karen Rose Smith--The dogs in my life

When I was asked to do a blog--COFFEE WITH A CANINE, I wasn't sure what to expect!  But this was a fun project.  Blogger Marshal Zeringue asked for photos of the dogs in my life.  Usually I don't post candid shots--they can end up all over the internet--but for this blog I supplied a few.  Including one of me at four with my dad and our Cocker Spaniel, Buffer.  When I look at that picture, childhood memories return because I lived there with my parents, aunt and grandfather until I was five.  And a little known fact--my childhood home is my sleuth's childhood home in my December release STAGED TO DEATH.  From the floor plan to the red tiled roof.

I hope you enjoy this different look at me and the dogs in my life!

COFFEE WITH A CANINE


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
Best,
Karen

©2013 Karen Rose Smith





On Sale December 3




Karen Rose Smith's romance website 

Karen Rose Smith's mystery website 

Karen Rose Smith's SEARCH FOR LOVE SERIES website 

IN TOUCH WITH KAREN ROSE SMITH ezine


No comments: