Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A #Tip About #Facebook LIKES, Friends...and Author Pages



Hi, readers.  Many of you follow my profile page as well as my KarenRoseSmithBooks page on Facebook.  I have both for a bunch of reasons.  On my personal page, I post more personal photos about everyday life.  And you must be a "friend" on my profile page in order to be included in my Street Team Group or my Readers Group.  However, it's my KarenRoseSmithBooks page where I post everyday writing news, releases and important for my readers--GIVEAWAYS.

I feel that we're a small community on my KarenRoseSmithBooks page.  Over 1100 readers have LIKED the page.  However, only about 50 of you see regularly what is on that page.  This is what you have to do to learn about giveaways, news and chat there.  HOVER YOUR CURSOR over the LIKED icon.  Make sure the "SHOW IN NEWS FEED" and "ADD TO INTEREST GROUP" choices are checked.  Let's see if I can actually reach you with giveaways, news and chats.

Click here to visit KarenRoseSmithBooks Facebook page.

Only six more weeks until spring.  But that can be a looong six weeks.  So watch my KarenRoseSmithBooks Facebook page for some fun to make winter seem a little shorter.

Best,
Karen Rose Smith

Click here to visit KarenRoseSmithBooks Facebook page.


Book 1, Search For Love series

 
 

IN TOUCH with KAREN ROSE SMITH ezine
Karen Rose Smith's romance website 
Karen Rose Smith's mystery website


©2014 Karen Rose Smith

No comments: